- Posted by admin
- On April 24, 2019
- daikin, Daikin VRV, HAMCO, Hamilton HVAC
Daikin is a global leader and innovator in the HVAC industry and they have manufactured an extremely versatile, and efficient, heating and cooling system that can increase your home comfort and energy efficiency—the Daikin VRV Life system. As a Daikin Comfort Pro dealer, HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd. is proud to announce that we can now install these systems in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas.
History of Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) Systems
The Daikin VRV Life is extremely flexible and provides a complete heating and cooling solution for your home. It’s a dual fuel system that uses electricity to power a heat pump and natural gas for the furnace. The ductless heat pump system can be used for both heating and cooling and can also be paired with a furnace for additional heat in extremely cold climates.
Features of the Daikin VRV Live:
- Zoned Temperature Control – Up to nine indoor units can be installed to one outdoor unit.
- Quiet Operation – Generates less noise than a standard dryer.
- Space Saving Design – Outdoor unit only requires a 4” clearance and is smaller than traditional units.
- Daikin inverter and VRV technologies make these systems extremely efficient.
If you’re interested in learning more about the VRV Life from Daikin, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d be happy to go over the benefits of this product or answer any questions you have.
For over 70 years, HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd. has been proudly serving Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas. We believe in building relationships with our clients and exceeding their expectations.