Accessible Customer Service Plan
HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd. is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of temporary disruption
We recognize that people with disabilities often rely on certain facilities or services being available at HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd (e.g. ramps; disabled parking; etc.). As part of our commitment to providing accessible customer service, we promptly notify customers whenever there is a temporary disruption – whether it is planned or unplanned – in such facilities or services. This notice includes the reason for the disruption, its anticipated duration, and any alternative facilities or services available.
The notice will be placed at Head Office 200 Queen St. N. Hamilton, ON
HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd will provide training to employees and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf.
Individuals in the following positions will be trained:
Installers, Service Technicians, Customer Services Representatives, Sales Associates and Managers
This training will be provided to staff after passing their 3 month probation period.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd ’s plan related to the customer service standard.
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd ’s goods and services
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to your accessible customer service plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way we provide staffing services to people with disabilities can:
- Email feedback to email@example.com
All feedback will be directed to Human Resources.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.