There are many smart thermostat choices, but we believe that
one of the best on the market is the Daikin One+
Introduced last year, the Daikin smart thermostat stands out for many reasons, but one of the biggest is that it is the first thermostat to offer full two-way communication with compatible Daikin HVAC systems. This includes air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers and air quality monitors. For homes that have existing Daikin HVAC equipment, certain models can take advantage of the One+. Note: not all Daikin models are compatible with this thermostat.
Features of the Daikin One+
- The touchscreen is made of durable glass and comes with a variety of screensavers to match your home’s decor.
- A rugged anodized aluminum dial allows you to quickly adjust the temperature and then return to the home screen.
- WiFi capability means that you can access the Daikin One+ from your phone and adjust the temperature using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- An LED strip under the thermostat emits a soft glow to indicate if it’s on (red for heating, blue for cooling).
- It can automatically switch between heating and cooling to keep the home in your preferred temperature zone. Perfect for unpredictable weather conditions in the spring and fall.
- Can monitor and display indoor and outdoor air quality and alert you when the filter needs to be replaced.
- Comes with Daikin’s industry-leading 12-Year Limited Parts Warranty.
For homes that have Daikin HVAC systems installed, the One+ is the best smart thermostat to control temperature, increase efficiency and improve general home comfort.
If you’re interested in the Daikin One+
or have any questions about your indoor comfort,
don’t hesitate to contact HAMCO Heating & Cooling.
For over 70 years, HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd. has been proudly serving Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas. We believe in building relationships with our clients and exceeding their expectations.