Importance of Annual Furnace Tune-Up
You should be scheduling preventative heating maintenance every year. There are a number of benefits that come from an annual furnace tune-up, plus, if your heating system is still under manufacturer warranty, it’s likely you’re required to have professional maintenance yearly.
Benefits of an Annual Furnace Tune-Up
- Improve furnace efficiency, which can reduce monthly hydro and natural gas bills
- Increase the system’s lifespan
- Help prevent breakdowns
- Provide peace-of-mind that your system will reliably keep your home warm this winter
What to Expect During a Furnace Tune-Up
A certified professional will take all the steps necessary to ensure your system is safe, in good working condition, and operating efficiently. They do this by:
- Inspecting combustion and vent systems
- Checking the heat exchanger for any signs of a crack
- Inspecting safety controls and control boards
- Checking and cleaning fan components
- Replacing filter
You can schedule furnace maintenance at any time, but we always recommend customers book their appointment sooner rather than later. Too often, homeowners wait until the first cold spell to turn on their furnaces, only to discover that there’s a problem. By booking a furnace tune-up now, you can avoid the rush later and know that your system is ready for another winter.
Ready to schedule your furnace tune-up?
Contact us to arrange an appointment.
For over 70 years, HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd. has been proudly serving Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas. We believe in building relationships with our clients and exceeding their expectations.