Commercial HVAC Maintenance and Services
HAMCO Heating and Cooling Ltd. offers commercial HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) services for Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas. We have the knowledge and experience to install, repair and service the equipment that keeps your business comfortable all year long.
Commercial HVAC Services Offered:
- Commercial gas-fired water heaters
- Commercial gas-fired boiler hydronic heating systems.
- Gas-fired rooftop units
- Gas piping
- Spiral and commercial ductwork
- Tube heaters
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Multi-zone ductless systems.
- High-efficiency filtration
- Ductless systems for a computer server room
- Gas-fired unit heaters
- Filter Changes
- Maintenance Plans
- Commercial gas-fired water heaters repair and service
- Commercial gas-fired boiler hydronic heating system repair and service
- Gas-fired rooftop unit repair and service
- Gas-fired unit heaters repair and service
- Multi-zone ductless system repair and service
Residential is Different than Commercial
Before scheduling any type of service on your system, make sure the company you’re hiring is licensed and certified to work on commercial heating and cooling systems. The equipment is very different from residential HVAC systems and requires a different skill set to install, repair and service. Commercial systems are larger and the components and mechanics are more complex. Without additional training, a residential technician won’t have the knowledge or skill to diagnose or repair a commercial system.
Importance of Commercial Maintenance
It’s important to have regular maintenance on your commercial heating and cooling system. It will help extend the life of the equipment and can also increase efficiency. Regular service can also help avoid expensive repair bills by catching problems early and can even help prevent a complete system breakdown—which can close your business and lose you money.
HAMCO Heating & Cooling Ltd. has dedicated commercial HVAC technicians that can install, repair or replace any of your equipment.
Contact us to schedule commercial service or
to answer any questions you may have, we’re always happy to help.
We have been serving Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and the surrounding area for over 70 years. We’re fully committed to providing the highest quality service on every furnace installation and service call.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.